All members of the NIU community are invited to submit matching fund applications up to $2,500 for events and projects that relate to NIU’s 125th Anniversary celebration.
Applications will be accepted until Monday, Sept. 30, 2019. Visit the anniversary website and fill out the simple form to have your application considered.
The following are suggested guidelines for a successful grant submission:
- Supports the university’s mission, vision and values.
- Has some existing funding that could be matched.
- Will take place in calendar year 2020.
- Will help build awareness of NIU’s impressive history and promising future.
- Fosters new relationships and/or strengthens existing relationships.
In most cases, successful proposals will be for events/projects that are not part of ongoing annual programming. If you have further questions, please contact Karen Campbell in the Office of the President at 815-753-1273 or [email protected].