The IDEAL-NIU Intrapreneurship Program is perfect for students looking for real-world experience.
IDEAL Industries CEO Jim James will share program details and free pizza with interested students from 5 – 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, in the Engineering Building room 354.
Ambitious students from engineering, business, kinesiology, design, public policy, communication studies, the sciences and more will play a role in researching markets, developing products and building a business plan. Successful students will have a shot at paid internships while they are in school and job offers from IDEAL upon graduation, giving them a chance to put their plan into action.
The ideal individual applicants will be:
- Entering their junior or senior year this fall
- Hard working, dedicated and mature
- Passionate about the opportunity to have a positive real-world impact
- Team players and excellent communicators
- Capable of successfully managing competing demands on their time
- Creative and open minded