To address the expanding transportation needs of the university community, Campus Parking Services engaged in a review of current campus parking resources and policies.
The following changes were made to parking operations:
- Parking Rules and Regulations are no longer printed on the back of the map distributed with parking permits. Rules and Regulations are now online.
- Enforcement hours for campus parking regulations are different. Parking enforcement hours are now 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Parking enforcement hours do not apply to restricted parking areas such as no parking zones, handicapped, reserved parking spaces and campus lots that require permits at all times.
- Enforcement hours for reserved parking spaces will remain 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or at all times as posted.
- Make sure to read all parking lot signs before entering as well as signs within the lot to avoid being ticketed.
- A pay station has been added to Lot M1 (on the east side of the Campus Life Building) to replace the coin meters. The pay station will give patrons the ability to pay with cash, credit card of debit card, and to park for longer periods of time.
For more information, call Campus Parking Services at (815) 753-1045.