The NIU administration invites all Operating Staff to the 17th annual StaffFest, scheduled from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 4, in the Duke Ellington Ballroom of the Holmes Student Center.
Invitations to the 2016 StaffFest were previously announced via email or through campus mail.
RSVP your reservation by Friday, July 15, to Karen Smith on the seventh floor of the HSC or via email at email@example.com.
- If you know of an operating staff member who did not receive this invitation flyer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event is for civil service employees only: no children, spouses or significant others.
- Due to the gift ban, we are no longer giving out raffle items.
- Outdoor games include a dunk tank with “special guests” (three balls for $2). Proceeds will be used for the OSC Dependent Scholarship Fund. Bags and mini-golf are complimentary.
- Remember to bring cash for the 50/50 raffle to help fund the OSC Dependent Scholarship Fund.
- Like to help? The Huskies Student Food Pantry collects non-perishable food and other necessities for NIU students in need of support. Donations and volunteers accepted; boxes will be available for drop-off at the entrance.