Data is the topic of the Thursday, May 12, installment of the Alumni & Foundation Forum, weekly presentations and Q-and-As hosted by the Alumni Association and the NIU Foundation that demonstrate how they can support the campus.
Participants can learn:
- how records of alumni and friends are created, stored and updated;
- all there is to know about completing Request for Information forms to access data;
- how to ask for what you really want;
- common pitfalls to avoid; and
- tips to streamline the process.
Sessions are held at 10 a.m. Thursdays in the Alumni Shop of the Barsema Alumni and Visitors Center.
Upcoming sessions include “Don’t Get Stuck: Avoid Accounts Payable Bottlenecks” (May 19) and “You Want to Donate What? Gifts in Kind and Other Types of Gifts” (May 26).
For more information, call (815) 753-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.