The cooperation of all departments is needed to keep to this schedule. Key dates to report year-end data and information:
- Notification of all purchase order rollovers and accruals to Procurement Services: April 1 (Requisitions are required for rollover requests. Submit requisitions using the normal requisition-submission procedure.)
- New purchase requisitions for FY2016 order and delivery in FY2016 must be in Accounts Payable Services: May 1
- All FY2016 approved invoices to Accounts Payable Services: May 31
- Year-end cutoff date for posting any activity prior to June: June 17
- Year-end cutoff date for posting any June activity: July 15
Reminder emails will be sent throughout the period ending June 1.
Accounts Payable Services and Procurement Services team members will contact those who need assistance with invoice approvals and/or rollovers. Both departments also will send notices to vendors in early May to send their invoices in time to meet the May 31 date.
Miscellaneous Reminders from Procurement Services
- Equipment costing $100 or more cannot be purchased using an open order.
- When submitting purchase requisitions for services, please indicate the dates when services are required (start and end dates).
For more information, call (815) 753-1671 or email [email protected].