Recipients of the Operating Staff Dependent Endowed Scholarship, available to children of civil service staff members, now will receive more money for their studies.
- Children of NIU operating staff employees or operating staff retirees. The employee or retiree must have worked at NIU a minimum of two years.
- Full-time students pursuing undergraduate, graduate or professional degrees at NIU.
- Meet all admission requirements of colleges, departments or programs in which they plan to pursue degrees.
- Complete the application form and submit a letter as instructed on the form.
- Previous scholarship recipients can reapply. To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must have an overall 2.5 GPA or higher.
Applications are due by Monday, Feb. 1. Applications are available online.
For more information, email [email protected].