This event will be held from Monday, Nov. 9, through Wednesday, Nov. 18, as part of National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week.
Donations of gently used jackets, hats, gloves, scarves, boots and more are sought.
Drop-boxes for these items can be found in the following locations:
- Academic Advising Center (between parking garage and Founders Memorial Library);
- Latino Resource Center (515 Garden Road);
- Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning (Altgeld 100);
- Student Involvement and Leadership Development (Campus Life Building 150);
- Off-Campus and Non-Traditional Student Services (lower level of Holmes Student Center);
- Outdoor Adventures (Student Recreation Center); and
- STEM Outreach (Swen Parson Hall 146).
Free distribution to the community is planned from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, at the DAWC, 1021 State St. in DeKalb.
For more information, call Katlyn Luebke at (815) 753-8154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.