Although the meetings of the Board of Trustees of Northern Illinois University are scheduled to be held at the NIU-Hoffman Estates campus, the campus community can still take part in the meetings by attending a remote viewing area in Altgeld 315.
Additionally, the board meetings will be streamed live on the internet at http://niu.edu/board/meetings/live-stream.shtml.
The approximate schedule is as follows:
- 9 a.m. – Compliance, Audit, Risk Management and Legal Affairs Committee
- 10 a.m. – Academic Affairs, Student Affairs and Personnel Committee
- 11 a.m. – Legislative Affairs, Research and Innovation Committee
- Noon – Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – Finance, Facilities and Operations Committee
- 2 p.m. – Board of Trustees Special Meeting
- 3 p.m. – Special Meeting of the Executive Committee
The meetings will be held in Room 233, NIU-Hoffman Estates, 5555 Trillium Blvd.