It’s never too late to set a new goal for 2015. While working out can seem like a daunting task, becoming a member of Campus Recreation couldn’t be easier!
Why do you want to work out? Become a member and discover all the benefits of exercise.
- combats health conditions and diseases.
- boosts energy.
- relieves stress/anxiety.
- controls weight.
- promotes better sleep.
Did you know that faculty/staff memberships include all of the following?
- Access to all facilities including the Student Recreation Center, Gabel Pool, New Hall and Gilbert fitness rooms, Chick Evans Field House and the Outdoor Recreation Sports Complex. (The residence hall rooms and Chick Evans Field House offer a more private space to work out.)
- Free group fitness classes
- A personal training consultation
- One group cardio equipment orientation
- One group strength training session
- One group nutrition session
- Countless health and wellness benefits
John J. Ratey, author of “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and Brain,” stated that exercise is the single best thing you can do for your brain in terms of mood, memory and learning. What are you waiting for? Become a healthier you today!
Purchase an annual, spring or monthly membership today. Want to pay with payroll deduction? Stop by the membership counter at the Student Recreation Center to register.
Questions? Contact Chrissy Tluczek at (815) 753-9353 or email@example.com.