Showing our Huskie Pride is part of our rich Homecoming tradition at NIU.
As you celebrate Homecoming and its traditions this week, enjoy your time with friends, classmates, alumni and others in our community. As members of the NIU Huskie Family, we are committed to the principles of the Northern PACT: creating a purposeful, just, caring, open, disciplined and celebrative community.
At Homecoming, like every day, NIU Huskie Family members live the Northern PACT!
- Be responsible about your safety and the well-being of your friends.
- Keep your noise level appropriate. Keep it down if you are in a residential area or near others who are not a part of your gathering.
- Be mindful of NIU’s Student Code of Conduct regarding off-campus parties and events.
- Speak up: if you see something that doesn’t seem right.
- Get help: if you or someone needs help.
- Just act: Keep our community strong by getting involved!
In Huskie Pride,
Eric A. Weldy, Ed.D.
Vice President, Student Affairs & Enrollment Management