Scheduled from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, this event provides undergraduates the unique opportunity to present their research and connect with other students in their fields while visiting a world-class research facility.
Plans for the day include:
- a keynote address from a world-renowned scientist
- student research presentations from across disciplines
- student research poster session (new this year)
- Argonne User Facilities tours
- opportunities to make connections to graduate schools, the U.S. Air Force and Argonne Educational Opportunities
- a catered lunch instead of an evening banquet will be provided this year for an additional fee
The deadline to submit a poster or oral presentation is Friday, Oct. 10.
Students interested in registering for the Argonne Undergraduate Research Symposium must email the Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning at [email protected]. Students will receive specific registration instructions as well as transportation to and from the event.
For more information, call (815) 753-8154 or email [email protected].