Beginning today, all Huskie Bus Line routes will be moved back to the west side of the Holmes Student Center except routes 6 and 7. Those two routes will continue to maintain the route paths they use currently which begin on the east side of the HSC.
All other routes will once again utilize the HSC turnaround as they had in past semesters.
The 12 Huskie Line Bus Routes are similar to the spring 2014 routes and are as follows:
- Route 1: Academic/Campus (1R/1L)
- Route 2: Residence Halls (2L/2R)
- Route 3: Greek Row
- Route 4: Twombly/Greek Row
- Route 5: Eco Park
- Route 6: Southern DeKalb (Will not change)
- Route 7: Sycamore Road (Will not change)
- Route 8R: Evening Circle (Right)
- Route 9L: Evening Circle (Left)
- Route 10: Evening Circle North
- Route 11: Weekend/Break
- Route 12: Elburn Shuttle
The only significant change from the current routes is the on the 2L/2R route wherein the buses will now be making a stop outside the Computer Science/Psychology Building to better accommodate student schedules.
All other routes will operate the same way as in the past semesters, with exception of the new stops on the 2L/2R route.
For more information, call (815) 753-6900.