Join the club – the Huskie Fit Club, that is.
The 12-week personal training program helps you shed those unsightly extra pounds, get back on track with a fitness routine and beat the stress in your life.
Workouts are high-intensity and will help you burn a ton of calories. Space is limited.
Fall 2013 Huskie Fit Club session dates
- Six-week session: Monday, Sept. 2, through Thursday, Oct. 10
- Twelve-week session: Monday, Sept. 2, through Wednesday, Nov. 27
- Monday/Wednesday: 5:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 6 to 7 p.m.
- Students: $125 for six weeks/$175 for 12 weeks
- Members: $175 for six weeks/$200 for 12 weeks
- Online registration for students
- Online registration for non-student members
What does that include?
- Burn nine time the body fat of normal exercise
- High-energy interval workouts
- Training from a dedicated and experienced certified personal trainer
- Participation in power challenges
- Nutrition education
- Weekly exercise routines tailored to individual needs
- Regular checkups with your personal trainer
- Pre- and post-fitness assessments to track your improvements
Do you have a group of five or more interested in participating with a preferred meeting time? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your own Huskie Fit Club meeting time.
For more information, call (815) 753-9421 or email@example.com.