Dress for class! Donations include a variety of everyday wear including casual clothing.
The cost is free to students; students can get new clothes even if they do not have items to swap.
To participate, bring gently used casual and professional clothing for men and women to one of the drop-off areas. Donations will be accepted through Friday, Feb. 17.
- Women’s Resource Center
- Holmes Student Center: bus turnaround
- Campus Life Building: Career Services
- Swen Parson: Student Financial Aid office
- Williston Hall East: CHANCE Program
- Adams Hall: Military Student Services
- Campus Child Care Center
- Gabel Hall: Child Development Lab
- Center for Black Studies
For more information, call the Women’s Resource Center at (815) 753-0320.