Everyone is talking about LinkedIn these days, but how exactly do you use the world’s largest professional social network in your job search and career management?
The event will take place at NIU-Naperville, 1120 E. Diehl Road. Participants should bring copies of their resumes.
In Pollak’s enjoyable and educational presentation, audience members will learn how to:
- Build an impressive LinkedIn profile that gets results.
- Grow and maximize a professional online network.
- Use social media to find real career opportunities.
- Avoid online networking mistakes
Pollak also will help NIU alumni and friends succeed by offering a personalized action plan to master the art of cross-generation communication in today’s workplace. Get the feedback and opportunities you want and need.
Additional career and interview related resources will also be available, including breakout sessions on topics such as:
- “Perfect Interview, Changing the Way the World Gets Hired”
- “Your MBA … Opening the Doors of Possibilities”
Parking is available free of charge. Business attire is recommended. The event will feature an appetizer buffet.
This event is sponsored by Verizon Wireless.
For more information, call (815) 753-1452 or email [email protected].