To receive 2011 IRS 1098-T tax forms in a timely manner, students must review and update their billing/permanent mailing addresses by Saturday, Dec. 31.
To review addresses:
- Login to MyNIU > Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Addresses.
- Your 1098-T will be sent to your billing address if you have one; otherwise, it will be sent to your permanent address.
- You can edit your permanent address by clicking on the Edit box and saving your changes.
- You can update your billing address by emailing your request through your NIU official email address to the Office of the Bursar at email@example.com.
- If you are no longer enrolled or have graduated, you continue to have access to your official email address and MyNIU for 13 months after you leave the university.
For more information regarding Training Tools for updating your permanent address, visit niu.edu/myniu and select the Student Help link. From the Training Tools page, click on Updating Your Personal Information link.
For technical assistance, contact the ITS Help Desk at (815) 753-8100.