These petitions must be returned to the DeKalb County Clerk and Recorder’s office no later than 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 5.
Local offices up for election:
- DeKalb County State’s Attorney (4-year term)
- DeKalb County Treasurer and Collector (2-year term)
- DeKalb County Circuit Clerk (4-year term)
- DeKalb County Coroner (4-year term)
- all DeKalb County Board members
- all precinct committeeman
Interested candidates enjoy online access to petition packets, signature requirements and other forms necessary to seek office.
Interested candidates also can call or visit the Clerk and Recorder’s office for information at (815) 895-7147 or 110 East Sycamore St. in Sycamore.