Campus Recreation memberships are available to NIU faculty, staff, alumni, continuing students and off-campus students.
Spouses, partners in civil unions, partner in domestic partnerships, dependents and children of current students, faculty and staff also are eligible to purchase memberships.
Among the many membership benefits:
- Access to the Student Recreation Center (SRC), Chick Evans Field House, Gabel Pool and Anderson Pool during open recreation hours (more than 100 hours per week of drop-in recreation time).
- Opportunity to purchase SRC locker and towel service at a reasonable rate.
- Opportunity to bring a guest with a $8-per-visit guest pass.
- One personal training session.
- One nutrition consultation.
- Access to Group Fitness Classes (except Water Fitness Class).
|Membership Rates Fall 2011 – Summer 2012|
|Spouse, Partner in a Civil Union, Partner in a Domestic Partnership, & Dependents (ages – 17 – 24)|
|Continuing & Off-Campus Students|
|*Family (ages 16 & under) 1 – 4 children|
* The adult must have a current membership to purchase a family membership. Please note that children members can access the SRC with their parent/guardian members from 4:30 p.m. Fridays through closing time Sundays and during NIU interim sessions. Children can swim in Anderson or Gabel pools with their Recreation Services member parent/guardian during Friday evening and weekend swim hours and during NIU interim sessions. Children cannot have a membership without their parents having purchased a membership.
For more information on Campus Recreation programs and services, call (815) 753-0231.