If so, apply for a position as a Northern Ambassador.
- lead daily walking tours of campus.
- answer NIU student life questions from prospective students and their families.
- represent NIU as part of an energetic, fun, dynamic team of students.
- host visiting groups ranging from high schools to alumni to dignitaries.
- sit on student panels during special events.
- assist with various recruiting events on- and off-campus.
Applications and additional information available at informational nights scheduled for 9 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 15, and Wednesday, Feb. 16, in Holmes Student Center Room 405.
Applications are due by 4 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22. A selection workshop will be held Saturday, Feb. 26.
For more information, call (815) 753-0209 or e-mail NASupervisors@niu.edu.