Students registered to vote in DeKalb County who live in the residence halls west of Annie Glidden Road should find their polling place at the NIU Student Recreation Center.
However, there are several other polling places located near NIU that might appear on those voter registration cards:
- NIU Rec Center, Lucinda Avenue and Annie Glidden Road.
- Best Western Motel, 1212 W. Lincoln Hwy.
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 900 Normal Road.
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, 830 N. Annie Glidden Road.
- First United Methodist Church, 321 Oak St.
NIU students who still reside at the address listed on their voter registration cards are entitled to vote at those indicated polling places. Sudents who have moved and no longer reside at the address listed on their voter registration cards can still vote at the listed polling place for federal races only.
Students who have any questions pertaining to the Nov. 2 ballot can contact the DeKalb County Clerk’s Office at (815) 895-7147 or (815) 895-7149.