Wondering what to do with those old electronic toys that keep counting, beeping and singing from the bottom of the toy box? Try...
Summer is just around the corner. What are your young Einsteins going to do to keep their minds engaged? This June, July and August,...
More in Engagement
- Eastland school technology director praises iFiber - May 1, 2014
- Super-charged engaged learning - April 30, 2014
- May 6 STEM Café to spotlight cyber security - April 25, 2014
- College of Engineering receives $43 million grant for software - April 21, 2014
- Illinois museum professionals talk modern cultural heritage dilemmas at NIU - April 18, 2014
- Parents: Stop the ‘summer slide’ at NIU’s creative, educational camps -
- Illinois Junior Academy of Science to hold annual expo at NIU - April 14, 2014