Monday, March 25, marks the official beginning of the traditional early voting period in DeKalb County.
Voters can choose from four voting locations during this election cycle. Hours at all locations are from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesdays; from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays; and from 9 a.m. to noon Saturdays.
Early voting requires a valid identification card to cast a ballot.
Early voting ends at noon Saturday, April 6. Voters can continue to cast ballots in person at the Elections Office, 110 E. Sycamore St. in Sycamore, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, April 8.
Countywide Polling Centers
- Holmes Student Center, Blackhawk Annex, near the food court
- Grace voting is also available at this location.
- Reserved and free parking spots are available for voters at the NIU Visitor Lot. Make sure to tell the attendant about visiting campus to vote.
Regional Polling Centers
City of Sandwich
- Precincts: Sandwich 01, 02, 03, 04, 05; Somonauk 01, 02; Paw Paw 01; Squaw Grove 01, 02; Clinton 01, 02; Victor 01; Shabbona, 01
- Sandwich Fire Protection District, 310 E. Railroad St.
Village of Kirkland
- Precincts: Franklin 01, 02; Kingston 01, 02, 03; Genoa 01, 02, 03, 04, 05; Squaw Grove 01; Mayfield 01
- Village Hall, 511 W. Main St.
For more information, call (815) 895-7147 or email email@example.com.