Have a voice. Join a committee. NIU’s Operating Staff Council is seeking employees interested in serving on campus committees.
Representatives are needed for the:
- Affirmative Action and Diversity Resources Advisory Committee (one representative for a two-year term)
- Campus Parking Committee (two representatives for three-year terms)
- Campus Security and Environmental Quality Committee (one representative for a two-year term)
- Unity in Diversity Committee (one representative for a one-year term)
- University Benefits Committee (one representative for a three-year term)
- University Council (one ex-officio member and two alternates for a one-year term)
More information on the openings and an “interest form” are available online. Council members expect to fill the vacancies during their Thursday, Sept. 6, meeting.
For more information, call (815) 753-6865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.